Monday, November 06, 2017

Reaper Miniatures Dragon Hatchling Green - 77272


  


My son needed a medium sized green dragon for his game and did a quick basecoat.  To that I've added a drybrush of Camouflage Green on top of the wings and scales.  Escorpena Green on the belly and then a highlight of Dead Flesh on the belly.  The bottom of the wings highlighted with Sick Green.  Bonewhite on the claws.  Bloody Red on the tongue.  Standard drybrush on the stonework of Cold Grey, Stonewall Grey, and Skull White.

Note that the paint colors are straight up what's on the bottle of Vallejo on this post.  They emulated the GW paint schema way back in the early 2000's and I've been using them for at least the past dozen years.  However, two points.... (a) GW has gone through two different paint schemas since then and relatively few folks know the old color names and (b) I went to my first ReaperCon recently (I'll post more later) and picked up all of their HD paints.  So, in future posts I'll use the Vallejo paint names when I'm using their paints and I'll use the Reaper names when using their paints.

Kickstarter paint total: 55 +1 Green Dragon = 56


No comments: