Saturday, August 31, 2019

Reaper Miniatures Townsfolk: Oswald the Overladen - 77141



This miniature has become one of my favorites and has been sitting on my desk for awhile - I have a few figures that I keep around and throw paint at it as an overflow and this is one (another is packrat which is close to being complete).  There is purposely no rhyme nor reason to the paint scheme other than when I had an extra bit of paint and an object needing painting I'd throw some paint at it.  The last object to get painted was the wooden barrel on top.

One henchman looking for party of adventurers - will work for food, a few gold coins, and health benefits in the way of magical healing.

Favorite object being carried --- the chicken.

Kickstarter paint total: 130 + 1 Townsfolk: Oswald the Overladen = 131

No comments: