Sunday, September 12, 2021

WizKids Skeleton - WZK541

 



This was a fun Friday night project 19 years in the making, lol.  I purchased back in 2002 a handful of Mage Knight limited edition metal models off of ebay.  These were recasts of the plastic models done in metal and packaged with a Limited Edition base.

The first painted complete was the Noble Archer which I completed in July 2002.

The second painted complete was the Wraith which I completed in September 2010.

I've placed them into one of those display cubes you pick up from the craft stores:



I have one more to complete the cube - the Amazon Warrior Queen - hopefully it won't be another decade before I get that model completed.

The actual painting of this model was done using the paint schema of the Golgath, Eradicator.


No comments: