Sunday, May 21, 2023

Reaper Miniatures Female Centaur - 77264


One of my current players has another D&D session were he's playing this centaur creature - he asked if I'd paint it and I figured why not.  Completed this on Friday night from start to finish - my goal was to get the best looking mini I could paint within a few hours.

Painting instructions for Female Centaur (used Reaper paints)...

Step 1: I'm using Stynylrez primer on the bones models - just slop it on and cover everything - it works great!
Step 2: Use Charred Brown on the entire model
Step 3: Use Uniform Brown on the horse skin
Step 4: Use Green Ochre as highlights on horse skin
Step 5: Use Faded Khaki as final highlights on horse skin
(those three colors make up the Reaper triad 9127, 28, 29)
Step 6: Drybrush Stained Ivory on the fur
Step 7: Use Desert Tan on the human skin
Step 8: Use Golden Yellow on hair
Step 9: Use Pale Saffron as highlights on hair
Step 10: Use Garnet Red on spear shaft
Step 11: Use Dwarven Gold on spear point and armor plating
Step 12: Use Pure Black on base
Step 13: Drybrush Concrete Grey on base
Step 14: Drybrush Arctic Grey as highlights on base


No comments: