Saturday, December 17, 2022

Reaper Miniatures Giant Cobra - 77321

 



This is the same model painted two different ways - both have been sitting on my desk for most of 2022 as paint dumps - when I have a bit of extra paint I'd dump it on these models.  I then made an effort to finalize these in-between the holidays.  

I really this model - I find that quality of large models like this (to give perspective the model is sitting on a 2" round base and sits 1-1/2" high) in the Bones format looks pretty good and doesn't suffer the degradation of detail of the smaller figures.  Additionally at $4.49 msrp, it's a great price point versus the $13.79 of the metal version - particularly for a miniature that quite honestly isn't going to last long against your players.

Kickstarter paint total 174 + 2 Giant Cobra = 176

No comments: