Sunday, February 13, 2022

Reaper Miniatures Orc Warrior of Kargir - 2272

 


Early 2000's a group of us were playing 3/3.5e D&D in person and I would paint some of the models used in our games - hence this group posting of Orcs back in 2003.  Our DM moved up to New York and we used early video cameras over dial-up modems looking at miniatures on a map - an early version of a VTT system, lol.  

In late 2021 our DM found these four models and sent them back to me.  There were a few dings from time and travel through USPS, so I took the opportunity in early 2022 to patch them up.

Originally, I posted these together, but I've figured out the sku number and I'll take the opportunity to post each individually and backdate this post to February 2022 when I fixed them up before putting them back in the display case.

This is 3 of 4.

No comments: