Saturday, June 17, 2023

WizKids Bodaks - WZK90155

 


I love these monsters - just suck the life out of the characters with their aura and gaze of undead along with the ability to pass a message direct from Orcus - so many role playing opportunities there!  The sculpts on these represent the drawing in the monster manual (Volo's Guide specifically) pretty well and while I'm liking the sculpt and the overall figure, I don't care for the color rendering in the pages of the book.  Therefore I decided to go with something darker and more alien - I sprayed these with Imperial Purple and then the Vallejo Game Air line has a color called Alien Purple or something like that which is a nice highlight.  Airbrush is so freaking awesome!  Then did my standard drybrushing of Cold Grey and Stonewall Grey on the base.  Done!


No comments: