Friday, May 26, 2023

Reaper Miniatures Candleabra (Candelabra) - 77138

 


Yes, it's spelled incorrectly - I wonder if someone should tell Reaper that their website (and I assume packaging) has a spelling error or if they'll just say that's intentional, lmao.  Their website search tags has it spelled correctly.

I needed these for an encounter a while back (yes, used them unpainted, lol) and they've been sitting on my desk since then causing clutter; but I also needed to practice airbrushing metal for a much larger project so I grabbed these as the test subjects.

I sprayed these two candelabras gold with the airbrush and then used a watered down black wash to give it definition.  Then painted the candles white and the flame yellow with red highlights.  Black base and done.

Test complete and I used the same technique for a much larger project I'm looking forward to showing soon.

Kickstarter paint total 177 + 2 Candleabra (Candelabra) = 179


No comments: