Saturday, January 27, 2024

Games Workshop Tyranid Genestealer

 


I don't know why this miniature has been sitting on my desk or where it came from - I think it was originally part of the Tyranid vs Space Marine box from about 2005 - I had painted up a bunch of Tyranid Genestealers almost 20 years ago. There's probably a bunch more in a box on a shelf somewhere but I have no idea where at the moment - only this one. It would be good to find the others as I think this could be a fun set of models to use in a Dungeons and Dragons scenario.

When I was painting some hobgoblins (new post to come), I had some red, purple, and some blue/green. Those were the perfect colors for this Tyranid Genestealer.

It's been a long time since I've painted a model from Games Workshop but there's going to be a bunch more to come as Warhammer the Old World is out (sort of, we're still waiting for product) and we'll be painting Fantasy Warhammer real soon!

No comments: