Thursday, August 10, 2023

Making the Bridge Work With Fat Dragon Games Dungeon Terrain

It was time to put that really cool dragon bone bridge to good use by building it into a terrain gaming piece for a module I was going to run from Kobold Press for two different groups. I had a friend print off a bunch of dungeon tiles from Fat Dragon Games which I sprayed black and then layed out into what was going to be the top layer within a dungeon chasm with the bone bridge going across.



I then went to Home Depot and picked up some sample pots in color matched grey. Then a trip to the local hobby store and I picked up this giant scenery brush by Games Workshop. Then I went drybrush crazy.




The pillars weren't quite ready so I used some paint bottles to elevate the top layer from the bottom and gave it a test with the miniatures that were going to be used for the dungeon adventure.


And there you have it - more or less ready to go! I have two groups that are both in need to run through the same module so I get to use this scenario twice!


No comments: