Saturday, August 17, 2019

WizKids Giant Octopus - WZK73728





Was at my local gaming store on Saturday playing a session of D&D and picked up a newly released Giant Octopus from the Wizkids Deep Cuts line of unpainted and primed miniatures.  I'm running a Ghostmarsh campaign on Thursday nights and this will be perfect for an up and coming session.  Eager to rip this one out of the box I grabbed the paints and had at it.  I love that this came with a clear base - great for turning over and seeing all the detail work.

Painting instructions for Giant Octopus (used my Vallejo Game Color)...

Step 1: No need to primer - already done
Step 2: Use Scarlett Red on entire model
Step 3: Use Bloody Red on the appendages
Step 4: Use Orange Fire on the lower half of appendages
Step 5: Use a wash of Hexed Lichen on entire model
Step 6: Use Warlord Purple on bottom of appendages
Step 7: Use Squid Pink on the suction cups

No comments: