Saturday, March 30, 2024

Games-Workshop Lord of the Rings Terrain

 



These are a couple of old pieces of terrain from the original Games Workshop Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game. 

They've been sitting on the shelf for years and when I originally received my airbrush I used these as practice pieces for airbrushing. Starting with a black primer and then spraying dark grey, medium grey from a 3 and 9 position, and then a white from a 12 position - giving the models a shade through highlight. 

Then I put them back on the shelf until tonight when I stippled on some paint for the ground cover - using paints from Reaper - Stained Olive and Turf Green - added some Crimson Red and Pale Saffron (yellow) to add some flower cover.

Now I've got some interesting pieces to throw on the table.


No comments: