Thursday, May 24, 2018

Reaper Miniatures Familiar Pack II - 2399






There are miniatures and then there is tiny.  These guys are really really really tiny.  Normal figures are about 28-32mm heroic scale which is slightly over one inch.  These guys are approximately a half inch and smaller.  To get any sort of "pop" I had to use extreme highlighting.

I needed another winged kobold for a current campaign (I had a couple of the pre-paints from Wizards) which had me digging around in various bags, drawers and boxes.  I figured if I was going to paint one I might as well paint the entire set.  According to Reaper's website, there's a pseudodragon and a bobcat that are part of the blister package but I could not find them.  I probably bought the pack for my daughter fifteen years ago.  I'm sure those two models were painted by her and lost ages ago. 

No comments: